Dating online dating service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Dating online dating services - Today hot theme: Are you in Hotel tonight, sexy gentleman to hang out with, adult single dating service Yavatmal, Dravosburg PA
 
   Dating online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: talk about dumbshits [1]
Author Topic: Talk about dumbshits
bonita

Newbie
Posts: 1

View Profile 
2011-01-30 0-41-09-

talk about dumbshits A full 14 percent of Republicans said that it was "definitely true" that Obama sympathized with the fundamentalists and wanted to impose Islamic law across the globe. An additional 38 percent said that it was probably true -- bringing the total percentage of believers to 52 percent. Only 33 percent of Republicans said that the "allegation" (as Newsweek put it) was "probably not true." Seven percent said it was "definitely not true." The rest (eight percent) either didn't know the answer or didn't read the question.
Just looking for a good friend., seeking for sex Gouverneur

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

riggin

Full Member
Posts: 10

View Profile 
2011-01-31 3-28-48-

FireceVixen is among those 14% as is parasols
Hiring for two hours work, dating site online Lewiston ID, Nuevo CA - Tullos, Lincoln OH
  • Sex personals Key Largo
  • petrocelli

    Full Member
    Posts: 7

    View Profile 
    2011-02-01 7-40-16-

    They also think Obama was born in Kenya or maybe Indonesia, that he started the wars, bailed out the banks (was he even in office yet when that bill was passed?) and maybe even flew the planes into the twin towers.
    looking for a gloryhole to get off in, swinger personals Charlo -
  • Find couples Union MI

  • Related Posts

     

    Report Abuse

    Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!